ANJOSHI Circuit Breaker 100amp 50A-300A with Manual Reset Home Solar System Fuse Holder for Car Audio and Amps Protection 12V-24V DC Reset Fuse Inverter Replace Fuses

  • ★Manual Reset circuit breaker 50A-300A for choose and Compatible with all 12-24 Volt Systems
  • ★Stops Power Surges From Damaging Your Amps ,Protects Your Trolling Motor From Electrical Damage
  • ★Mount on Panel or Firewall Unique Push Button Reset can also be used as a Kill Switch
  • ★Unique Push Button Reset and Save Your Money to Replacing Fuses
  • ★Any Quality Issue, Simple Contact us by EMAIL To Get Full Money Back, only order from ANJOSHI store

I've ordered this circuit breaker twice now and both times have NOT broken! I used this when I have installed subwoofers. When it reaches its rated amperage it "pops" and protects my amp. I will buy again 👍🏻

Project works as expected

A must have for car audio people, so much better than a fuse.

Did not test under water. Restent to sweat yes. But its only 12/24 volts 80amps .yes amps are the killer. It is as shown and in testing pops at 78amps on 3 tests so i will be fine .last one was 45 amp and soft kicker would pop it at 32amps. Go bigger BIGGER.

Easy to install and made of high quality material. When there was a short circuite on my wires, it stripped and saved me from damaging my equipments.

fast shipping and makes a great disconnect switch plus fuse protection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Một năm với hai giải thưởng, Triple Coffee đang kết nối

90 năm trước, tìm kiếm sự cứu rỗi, Brazil đốt hàng tỷ pound cà phê