Camco 4ft TastePURE Drinking Water Hose - Lead and BPA Free, Reinforced for Maximum Kink Resistance, 1/2"Inner Diameter (22763)

  • Made with NSF certified hose; drinking water safe
  • Reinforced for maximum kink resistance
  • 4' long x 1/2"ID
  • Hose is made of PVC and is BPA free
  • Compliant with all federal and state level low lead laws. CSA Low Lead Content Certified to NSF/ANSI 372

Needed a longer water hose for the 5th wheel and decided to get this one. It's just like the one I had for the older RV but longer. Depending on the site you are on, sometimes my 20-foot hose was stretched a bit long, so this one solves that problem. I like that the end has a larger star connector which helps make for an easier and tighter seal. I add a water purifier inline on mine into the side of the RV and water taste just fine right out of the faucet. One thing I recommend is to rinse the hose out before your first use just to make sure is clean, and when done attach the one end to the other to prevent any water left inside from leaking out into you camper storage area while in transit or storage. Keeps bugs and debris out of it. I do wish it was a bit softer/ more flexible but again it's made to last and I can't fault it for that. I under any obligation to write this review. I do this to help others in the Amazon Community! Feel free to comment and let me know if I have helped you, and please note below if this review was able to help. If you should have any questions, please post them below in the Comments. I try to answer all inquiries to the best of my ability.

Good hose. I needed something not that excessively long, to refill my 55 & 40 gallon aquariums in the rec room - instead of having to haul countless pails of water. Also the fact that it is a drinking water hose, means it's safe for my fish. It's flexible & you can wind it up fairly easily for storage. What I did was attach a nozzle on the end of it - so water isn't spilling out from laundry tub to the fish tanks. You can get an adapter for your faucet to attach the hose to. If you're worried about chorine from the tap, add some Stress Coat anti chorine as you fill the tank. Another idea - if you have a huge amount of houseplants like I do, or even over winter a bunch of plants in your basement area, you could use this - with a multi position sprayer - to carefully water or mist your plants. Just have a mop ready in case you over spray!!!

Great hose. I use it to water the vegetable garden. You don't want any chemicals going onto that, right? So this hose, apparently, is drinking water quality, and that's what you want. I drank the water from it and it tastes the same as what's coming out of the tap....and I'm still here to tell the story! The hose itself is very flexible, but sturdy. I think that's exactly what you may want in a hose like this, and of this length. You don't want it too study, and you definitely don't want it flimsy. This hose is just about right in my opinion. When you use it, you don't wan to allow it to get bent too often/much. Better to roll it up neatly after each use (ensure that you take any twists out of it), and don't just leave it lying in the sun. That way you should be able to get at least a few years of use out if it, I imagine.

This works VERY WELL for a discharge hose for a water barrel. I like the BPA FREE hose component. I ordered TWO .... one came WITHOUT the black washer inside - so it leaks when I attach it .... I ordered these early in the season - as I know short hoses tend to go fast. I’m out of the warranty period for this due to ordering early. - yet one hose is missing a part. I would suggest packing these in plastic - vs just tossing them in a box - this way you can plan to avoid future parts becoming lose in transit and discarded or even double check the hoses before packing. The packing is just a cardboard backing with the hose attached with twist ties. ****NB HOW CAN I GET THE PART THAT IS MISSING OR RETURN THE HOSE FOR A REPLACEMENT? These hoses are PERFECT for your water barrel discharging and also connect together to form a loop for easy storage and non leaking ... plus I feel not adding any more toxin or the heat of a plastic hose will cut down on releasing any additional chemicals as this hose is BPA FREE - I would suggest storing it inside when done using or if you are going to leave it on to slow discharge - make sure your slope is down grade. I’ve used soaker hoses in the past - this is by far way better! Great product - just missing the black washer inside the hose - figured this out when I compared the two hoses. Thank you.

I was reading all the one stars ,on this hose. How did the plastic screw shear/break off (The guy must have large pliers or something), hand tight is fine. Plus you never leave a hose pressurized all the time ,unless it has a steel web around it. To fill a RV or Camper ,this is fine ,plus I like the fact it's made in the USA . A China made hose ,kind of scares me.

I read lots of reviews before buying this hose and therefore had low expectations. Maybe I am only thrilled with this sparkling white lead-free totally functional hose because the hose I was replacing was in the sorriest state imaginable. It's true the bar was set low, but still I was impressed with this hose because so far I have had none of the issues other reviewers had. Mine does not leak at the connection (and I thought it would, because this seems like a problem I would have) nor is it too firm to coil up (although I do live in an inferno-like city where temps routinely hover around 110 degrees). I wanted a white hose to lessen the likelihood of burns from the hose and hot water. I fill water dishes for my animals using the hose, so I liked the "drinkable" factor, although I am not sure how this differs from other hoses as surely they all must meet minimum lead levels. I have no complaints about this hose and only wish I had gotten a longer one!

This is your standard RV drinking water hose. I replace my water hoses once a year as part of my annual RV maintenance. They sit out in the sun and are exposed to UV light, the elements, weed eaters, pesticides etc.. it's a good practice to replace them at least once a year regardless of the functionality. These are cheap, but they are pretty strong (reinforced) and I haven't had one blow in a freeze yet. I've had a few water filters explode... but so far the hoses have held. Sometimes I have to use teflon tape to get a seal on the Park side water - that might just be the parks fault, but the plastic threads on the hose could use the help.

So far I am quite pleased with the performance of this garden hose. I need a cold drink and a refreshing spray from the hose on these very hot days of Summer. Now I feel better about quenching my thirst from the hose while I farm the old homestead. It still kinks, but it's okay, I just straighten it.

Hose works perfectly. This is only my 2nd one in 5 camping seasons. Only reason I replaced old one last year was preventative maintenance. Update 9-13-2018, so I've been using this hose now all of last camping season and this camping season on my camper. I've read many of the negative reviews and I have not experienced any of them. Yes, it's a stiffer hose. Its supposed to be because it's for drinking not watering your lawn. It is in the sun 24/7 and has not broken down yet and deteriorated like some say theirs has. I have no leaks, kinks, bubbles inside wall, or any other issues. I dont expect this hose to last forever. I plan on replacing every couple years just because I use it for drinking water in my camper. I will buy this hose again.

Got this for our motor coach water system. It works perfectly. After reading some of the one star reviews, I must comment that what we've bought at the beginning of 2017 is great quality: It definitely has both a male and female end, brass on both ends, and the yellow-gold plastic piece is an aid to attaching the hose without the hose going around and round. Found this one from Camco and chose it rather than any other because it matched the white 1/2" water hose on our motor coach. We were installing this: Hydro Life 52710 Twin Filtration System (Hydroponics) to augment our drinking water filter installed in the coach. This filter system is in the RV section here at Amazon, but it says it is for hydroponics. We installed it upstream of the main filter. (Call it overkill, but this new system really works well and has eliminated all the white residue from the pipes.) So, we bought this four foot length of hose to allow the new two-filter system to sit firmly on the concrete slab of the utility pedestal. So this is how we installed this system: Brass flow restriction orifice right out of the spigot --> then one of these: Camco 22703 Flexible Hose Protector - Lead Free --> then this 4 foot length of hose, Camco 22763 TastePURE Drinking Water Hose (1/2"ID x 4') - Lead Free --> then the twin filtration system --> then our motor coach's water hose, which attaches to the coach's installed water filter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Một năm với hai giải thưởng, Triple Coffee đang kết nối

90 năm trước, tìm kiếm sự cứu rỗi, Brazil đốt hàng tỷ pound cà phê