Wish Vinyl Siding Hooks (4 Pack), Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Low Profile No-Hole Hanger Hooks

  • 304 (18/8) Stainless steel vinyl siding hooks. Rust-free, No stains on your siding.
  • Low profile slight bend design. Simple to install, easy to remove and relocate.
  • Simply roll into any seam in your vinyl siding. No screws, No drilling.
  • Holds up to 5 lb per hook. No damage to siding.
  • 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and Life Time Replacement Warranty.

I didn't even know a product like this existed until I was trying to figure out a way to hang some brooms and mops on the wall of a screened in porch, which has vinyl siding. Nails were out of the question and suction type hooks didn't hold since the siding isn't completely smooth. These hooks turned out to be the perfect solution. They install quickly and easily - 10 seconds tops - and are holding my cleaning tools, including an industrial push broom and heavier Swiffer wet jet- without any problem. So simple but perfect for my needs. If you need to hang something on vinyl siding, these hooks are a great choice.

These are probably the best siding hooks I've found. Very easy to install and use, quite unobtrusive, and easy to remove without having to fight with, and potentially damage, the siding. While small enough that they don't noticeably stick out past what you're hanging, they seem strong and durable enough to hold anything you'd want to hang from your siding.

I ordered and received the 6 hooks pack. Used first one today. Finally hang up a metal wall hanging outside. Bought it last spring. I say finally, because until now, I could not find the proper hook to hang anything on our vinyl siding. Didn't want to make a hole in the siding. Magnetic hooks obviously wouldn't work. And outdoor 3M hooks, weren't strong enough. Our wall hanging fell off so many times last spring, we finally put it back in the garage. The hook fits snugly in a horizontal seam in our vinyl siding. It was easy to put up. Just slight pressure and a little wiggling. It's in there nice and tight, and will not budge unless I want to take it out. There are 5 more hooks in the pack I have. I told my husband that now I have to buy 5 more things to hang up. Ha ha!

This is exactly what I was working for, and these worked perfectly with these motion sensor lights: https://www.amazon.com/Enhanced-Waterproof-Wireless-270%C2%B0Wide-Install/dp/B079BX1R5D/ref=pd_nav_hcs_rp_1/134-7074828-9404503?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B079BX1R5D&pd_rd_r=c1024c8e-7639-4dbf-b5cd-0c252c167852&pd_rd_w=rSPKc&pd_rd_wg=Aw3Md&pf_rd_p=045f61fb-87b6-4a01-93ef-f6d35435fd37&pf_rd_r=CDZW10E7PXS0JT7CXVH3&psc=1&refRID=CDZW10E7PXS0JT7CXVH3

I wanted to hang an outdoor clock on our deck and tried every 3M hook on the market. None of them stuck to the textured vinyl siding on the house. I knew someone had to make hooks that slipped under vinyl siding. I found these. Where have they been for the last 30 years of my life? They are perfect and exactly what I was looking for. I purchased a 10 pack and will probably order more. I will try to update with photos later.

These worked great to hang my ornamental metal arch on the front of the house. They lock in easily and can be removed just as easily, with no damage whatsoever to the vinyl siding. The metal arch was thicker than what would fit in the hook area, so I just attached cleat zip ties to the arch and hung it off the zip ties. We've had guests up to 20 mph this week and it's still hanging great. Great product, great price!

Works great to hold some wall decor on my screened porch. The sun is carved from wood and very heavy, but it holds it securely. Easy to install.

Purchased ones similar to these in the past and they worked so well for Christmas decorations that I decided to purchase more to have on hand for seasonal patio decorations. Excellent alternative to using nails which would make permanent holes in your siding.

I might have gone for the vinyl siding hooks in a larger pack had I known they would work so well. The neighbor refaced their garage, which used to just be wood and we had a few nails in it since it's over the property line, our fence goes up to it. The first location didn't seem to hold, but moving down 1 spot worked perfect. Hanging sculpted stone off of them, which is decently heavy, but these hold just fine, and no holes in the neighbors new garage side.

Nice. Creates a STRONG hold for my outdoor light up decorations. Keeps them in place through an entire Buffalo winter too. Great idea. Does NO damage to siding!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Một năm với hai giải thưởng, Triple Coffee đang kết nối

90 năm trước, tìm kiếm sự cứu rỗi, Brazil đốt hàng tỷ pound cà phê