weBoost Home 4G 470101 Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home and Office - Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint - Enhance Your Cell Phone Signal up to 32x

  • STOP DROPPED CALLS: Boost 4G LTE and 3G cell phone signals in your home and office. Use for peace of mind while on important business calls and while speaking to loved ones. With a signal boosting range of up to 1500 sq. ft. this device extends your existing cellphone coverage in one to two rooms. The booster simply amplifies your existing signal to give you more bars and maintain fast data speeds while you browse the internet or talk on the phone.
  • WORKS WITH ALL U. S. CARRIERS: Verizon, AT&T, Sprint*, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, U. S. Cellular and many more. If you have a cell phone plan with any of the above carriers, this booster will work for you. to improve your existing connection across multiple devices simultaneously or your money back. *Government regulations in the U. S. & Canada prohibit boosting a particular frequency used by some of the Sprint network. Most Sprint customers still see performance improvement from we Boost signal boosters.
  • FRUSTRATION FREE SET UP: The simple instructions and DIY installation make it easy to get your new booster set up and working quickly. All of the components you need for installation are included in the package with easy to read, step-by-step instructions. Some users report being able to set up the entire kit in as little as 10 minutes.
  • UP TO 32X STRONGER CONNECTION: Means fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, faster uploads and downloads. No more slow internet connections or long buffer times while watching your favorite streaming to shows and movies. Give your smartphone, tablet, data card, and notebooks boosted speeds all at the same time while using the Home 4G. Connectors: SMA-Female (inside antenna) | F-Female (outside antenna)
  • AUTOMATIC GAIN SETTINGS: The we Boost Home 4G booster uses patented smart technology to sense nearby signal conditions and electronically optimize the booster’s performance. The device provides a maximum signal gain of 60 decibels. This means that your booster will always optimize to provide you with the strongest signal and connection to keep your bars up and browsing speeds fast.

I love it. The system works great. I read all of the instructions and went online to get more perspective. Most others also loved it but one said they could not get rid of the resonance problems and had to return it. So I paid special attention to the instructions that said how to prevent resonance. My first soft install (cables connected to devices but not fastened to walls or run through crawl spaces) worked like a charm and I was encouraged. However, the hard install failed with two or more red lights indicating resonance, depending on what I tried. I tried multiple arrangements with cables, changed cables (I have spare RG6 cables of various lengths). The only difference was the cable routing. I installed the transmitter in my office at the far end of the house from the receiver, 52 feet horizontal distance in the East-West plane but only about five feet vertical distance of separation, receiver is higher. The receiver points North and the transmitter faces down, mounted on the ceiling beam so nothing could ever be as close as 18 inches per instructions, and so they could not "see" each other, in other words they were not pointing at one another even a little bit. For the hard install only, I had both cables to the amplifier box running down the wall in line with the face of the transmitter. For the soft install they were running across the floor; however, the cable out of the transmitter was hanging down right where I fastened it to the wall, so it's soft and hard install positions were nearly identical. In other words, the transmitter was looking at six feet of receiver cable as if the cable was protruding out of the face of the transmitter, perpendicular to the face. I suspect the shielding was insufficient and the receiver coax cable was picking up the strong signal right in front of the transmitter. I suspected the cable from the receiver was picking up the transmitter signal like an antenna, even though I used your new out of the box provided RG6 cables in this section of my installation. I removed only this section of receiver cable from the wall fasteners and moved it to various locations. Finally I held it out of "view" of the transmitter. This worked but I had to change the hard install locations a few times to eliminate all resonance. So I rerouted the receiver cable so the transmitter could not "see" it. Now the hard install had all green lights. Finally! I have it powered by a CyberPower 1000VA UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) so power blips do not cause it to need to reset or drop calls. Two builds for the instructions and notes for purchase. 1. The two cables provided in the box are NOT long enough to separate the receiver and transmitter the recommended distances or 50 feet horizontal and / or 20 feet vertical. A note in the purchase instructions should include a sentence about it and to recommend a separate purchase of RG6 cable of sufficient length. I was fortunate to have various lengths from my former residence cable installation. This allowed me to be up and running the first day of installation without running to the store. We need this amplifier because we are far from civilization, as many customers in the on line reviews also indicated. So running to the store for a cable or two is a pain for many who will purchase this product. 2. A little more information or troubleshooting information or reinforcement about how important the different separation techniques are to preventing or eliminating resonance problems. You have a note to keep people at least 18 inches from the face of the transmitter. You may want to include a note to keep the receiver cable out of that same zone. Maybe you need to experiment, or a genius antenna engineer already knows, how to keep the receiver wire from picking up cross talk from the transmitter, as this seems to have been the problem. A few notes in the installation manual would go a long way for improved customer satisfaction. I left my soft install cables on the floor for a few days while I researched and experimented to eliminate the problem. The advantage was we had no dropped calls throughout the installation period. That was huge and indicated I was on the right track. The disadvantages were we had tripping risks to people, pinch risks to the cables for a few days, an extended installation time and questions about whether I had the right product and if I had to return it or not. Plus the extra time I spent researching the issues on line to get to the root cause.

This is pricey but does exactly what it claims to do. We live in a rural area with spotty cell phone service. We are at the furthest edge of 2 different towers and was so frustrating. We've given up on them being expanded This has boosted the bars on our phones. One does need to be a handyman to install this or you will have to hire it done. My husband took several days to determine the best place for the antenna on the roof, the device to send signal to the other device in the house. He did have to go to Lowes to purchase other items needed but he said there is no way the company could know what every house needs. It came with everything that is listed. We do agree with the suggestion of a soft install. You have to receive a minimum signal for it to boost it. Now we don't have to stand rigid in one spot to talk or surf. We can move around all over our house. If you get frustrated with your cell signal (or lack of), use your Christmas Club savings and buy this weboost.

We live in the middle of nowhere and our signal was spotty at best on the ground. But there were days that we could make a call and your would never know we were 30min from civilization. So when I saw that I could try this for 30 days and return it if it did not help I just had to give it a try. I talked to the weBoost help desk and they gave me an app (openSignal) to find the closest and strongest tower for our service. In our case the closest tower does NOT give us the strongest signal, but after setting this up temporarly we could not only make calls but surf the web with 4g LTE on our phones. After testing the realibility of the signal we have upgraded the phone plan to allow unlimited data and hotspot activation and have cancled the $65 satalite charge. I could not be happier, it may take awhile not only do we have reliable phone service but the booster can help pay for itself. ($30 more on our phone bill - $65 less with no added internet charge.) It might not work in all location, but the customer service is great, and with Amazon Primes return policy this is a no brainer. Give it a try if you need a boost to use your phone in the country. we

I highly recommend this for signal boosting in your home or small office. I have AT&T and Verizon phones in my home. Both were getting one or no signal bars in the interiors of the house. Calls had to be made on the front and back porch or near a window for any sort of clarity. Dropped calls were the norm, not the exception. First of all, the packaging was excellent. Even the box was undamaged. It comes with the in home antenna, signal booster (which requires a standard outlet), the outdoor antenna, and two lengths of cable with an adapter. If installing the antenna on the outside of the building (which I did), I recommend using the Wilson Electric mounting pole. With it, the antenna can be installed at an angle that points directly towards the cell tower and gains the greatest signal possible. The cables can be linked together to allow the booster to be installed in a central interior location. The cable from the booster to the indoor antenna is short, so they have to be in close proximity. It was smart of W.E. to give these length options. It took about half an hour of planning to get the just right signal location, most subtle visual location on the outside of the house, the spot to come in through the wall and the cable route. It took about that same amount of time to install the antenna, including the mounting pole (WE 901117), run the cable, and mount the booster. Within 10 minutes of installation, all of the phones in the house now get 3-4 bars signal across both networks. I am absolutely satisfied with this purchase and highly recommend it to anyone suffering from a weak signal and constant call drop.

My wife and I built a two bedroom apartment inside of a 65' x 50' steel building in rural Arkansas. I can get about 3 bars on the ground outside the barn from AT&T but once I stepped inside, my signal was gone. I installed a weBoost Connect 4G booster as per directions and am now consistently getting anywhere from 3 to 5 bars inside my apartment. A fantastic difference. The inside antenna is hanging on my living room wall and blends in nicely. The external antenna was attached to the edge of my gutter on the barn about 14 feet in the air. The booster was mounted in the barn above our apartment. It took me about 6 hours for the install but that is because I am a perfectionist and wanted it to look good when finished. This was a great solution to my cell phone signal woes. I suggested it to my brother-in-law in rural Illinois and he purchased one immediately. He is now seeing vastly improved signals as well just by setting the external antenna on a picnic table on his back porch. Once he mounts the signal on a pole, I'm sure it will get even better. This is pricey, but a person can spend a lot of money trying many different technologies. This one works and is worth the money.

All I can say is wow. I should have done this sooner. I live in an older home built in 1904. At some point, either new or a remodel, the owners wrapped the house in tin like builders do with Tyvek today. This essentially turned my home into a Faraday cage. Add to this that I live in a small, rural community, and you start to see why I needed this. Prior to install, I had 0 reception indoors. I received the package. Everything was intact. I read through the instructions entirely before begining the install. I did as the instructions stated. I wandered around finding where I got best signal outdoors. I even barrowed the neighbors extension ladder to access my roof. I searched for signal up there as well. Once I found the best signal, -98 decibels 4g LTE, I began the install. The kit did not come with a mounting pole (nor did they said it did), but I had an extra DirecTV dish, so I dismantled that and used the bracket and pole to mount to the peak of my garage. Then I ran the supplied RG6 cable as far as it would go through my attic. I had to instal an outlet up there to supply power. This was not a big deal for me, but. It is something other buyers should ponder. Once everything was connected, and secured through the garage and house, I plugged the unit in and presto. 2-3 bars of 4g LTE INSIDE my house. Happy family !!

To all you skeptics out there, THIS is a great product, and actually works. IT WORKS, IT WORKS, IT WORKS. Been using for over a year now without any problems. I do not work for or am I paid for this review in anyway, I'm just analytical by nature and want to share. Here's my story. Without any power boost, inside I run 107dbm to 110dbm, horrible. With weBoost, and this one specifically, the 5000 sqft unit, that comes with the extra large roof antenna and much better indoor antenna, I run between 84dbm (on really good days) to 92dbm (on windy days and heavy traffic on the tower is my excuse). My avg is 88-89 all day long. I live in rural Missouri, closest cell tower is 3-4 miles away. I work from home, in the financial industry, working off secure networks, and w/o this unit I can't function via VPN, or Citrix networks. THIS IS AWESOME. Now for the reasons people have problems and think it doesn't work. Even though this unit is 5000 square feet and I only have 2000 Sqft ranch, my signal is so bad in the first place that I only get 1 room, my office, and about 10 feet further into house that I can really see any amplification of signal. In other words, you can't expect to use for entire house, if you have horrible signal to begin with. So will all depend on signal strength outside that you start with. I might get better around the house if my office was in center of home, but it's on an end. I'm still extremely pleased because I can work now without interruption. You must Test your dbm before and after. Cannot go by signal bars on phone or device, although you will see them increase with use of booster, these are not accurate reading. Positioning of antenna outside and inside is also key, follow directions, and you'll be fine. I'm convinced people don't know how to follow directions. Must aim outside antenna at the tower. It's easy setup but it's more than 5 min job, be patient. My coax is also over the 50 feet recommended due to location of office and roof mount but nothing I can do about that, so I'm sure I'm losing a few dbm due to this. Location of device to the antenna, my indoor antenna is practically on top of my mobile hotspot. Proximity will effect db reading. I purchased the smaller sqft unit and returned it for this one. TRUST ME FOLKS, buy the bigger unit. In all cases, whether poorer signal to start with or even decent to great signal to start with, THIS WILL boost your signal, and the better your signal is the better it will be in all parts of your home, and here's the other key, buy the bigger unit, extra boost is never a bad thing, but with the smaller boost unit, I'm sure there will be disappointment. It's well worth the money. Because on days when cell tower is over taxed you can still have better signal because of your booster unit (the larger booster). I'm a firm believer of these units. I have been using the mobile unit in my vehicle for YEARS, and living in rural area, I do not drop signal in my vehicles either. Hope this review helps. Enjoy. This really works.

I took a chance on this booster for use in a cabin in the Michigan woods. Cell signal for AT&T is usually non-existent. On a good day, we might be able to get a text message through. I mapped out several cell towers close by and found one that seemed to get the best signal with the booster. Inside the cabin, we now can get 4-5 bars. We had to play around with the inside antenna placement for best results. Very happy with the network speed when using a cell phone as a hot spot. Voice calls work well as long as you are inside the cabin. Actually surprised and pleased with the results.

Worked great but I never mounted it. The day after it got here I saw where Verizon got approval for a new tower. Figure I can live with cell phone purgatory for a few more months. A buddy has one at his camp in Canada that is WAY off the grid. Flawless. Getting proper separation of the antennas is critical though. Expect to spend time getting locations and directions of both tweaked in. Start with the one aimed at the tower. I used one of the cell signal apps and spent 1/2 an hour on the roof to get it right. After that just follow the directions to get all green lights by moving the panel antenna and pointing it around while checking for green lights and bars on your phone. Ask your neighborhood geek to assist if you are tech challenged.

If you are like me shelling out several hundred dollars for a cell booster where you are not sure how much improvement if any you will get then read on... CONDITIONS - We have a cabin and we have never been able to get signal inside cabin and once in a blue moon might get a random text on porch - could never make or take a call. We recently added a addition with loft and discovered you could get texts and might be able to make a call but with drops. We were all fine with this except that as family members started relying on phones more it became a pain point climbing ladder to loft to see texts. Hence I was tasked to look at cell boosters. RESEARCH - I probably spent a couple hours researching and decided on weBoost Connect 4G. Because they are darn expensive I bought a refurb one through Amazon. I mapped the closest cell tower using cellmapper.net. My closest service provider tower was 5.6 miles away, the next one was just over 6 miles. I used Google Earth to draw and measure lines for this info. This also allowed me to know where to point the directional antenna once mounted. Next I used http://www.heywhatsthat.com/profiler.html to get the topo profile to see if I could get a direct line of sight to the service tower. I 'guesstimated' with 30ft antenna mast and the height of the tower just under 300ft I could come close. So with that I pulled the trigger on the order. TEST ROUGH INSTALL - Once booster arrived I did a rough test install at my house as cabin is 2hr drive away just to make sure product was legit and it was - literally took 30-45 min. Climbed on roof and propped antenna on chimney pointed to nearest service tower dropped cable over backside of house through window and plugged everything in and sure enough in our house where we have poor to no coverage i could now do video calls - that was good sign. INSTALL - Install at cabin I used ROHN 27ft telescopic antenna mast - added TV antenna since was going to be up there. Used a Gimilink lightning surge protector on the coaxial cable as weBoost was too expensive and placed in weather box. Everything else was pretty much by the book. Have 20ft vertical separation between outdoor antenna and inside antenna and they face opposite directions per instructions. RESULTS - Went from -102dBm outside on roof with my cell phone to -67 dBm inside cabin. Suspect the vast improvement is the directional antenna get better signal than the antenna in my phone and obviously it is higher than the roof being on the antenna mast. With this can not only make calls but even do video calls inside cabin which was never the case before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Một năm với hai giải thưởng, Triple Coffee đang kết nối

90 năm trước, tìm kiếm sự cứu rỗi, Brazil đốt hàng tỷ pound cà phê